Indian Ocean Times - only positive news on indian ocean

Rodrigues: A child swallows gasoline on Christmas Day

A child of one and a half year living in Rodrigues in the village Grande Montagne has swallowed on Christmas Day gasoline from a plastic bottle.
Urgently transferred to the hospital, the boy stayed for hours in attentive care before being admitted in pediatrics after his condition has improved.
His young mother of 28 years still under the shock from the tragedy who become knotted, in all probability will be questioned by police today to confirm the accidental thesis.


More from Indian Ocean Times :
< >

Thursday, March 29th 2018 - 19:20 A visit to the paradise island, ile des deux cocos

Friday, September 15th 2017 - 22:46 Mauritius at the UNWTO General Assembly